||[Apr. 24th, 2004|09:32 pm]
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? You get this flittering feeling in your stomach and you have this big grin on your face that you can’t surpress!
102 List the ten people you love most starting with the one you love the absolute most.
B My Mom
C My Papa
D My Nonnie
E My brothers
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? Like 2
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself..what would you wish for? For Everybody to be peaceful with one another, no violence, and for lots of money to go to those who really need it
105. In what ways do you relax and destress whn you are really tense? I take a bath or listen to music or even sleep or write in my journal
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the spring time and get out of the car? Prolly $10000
107. Make up a personality type that only fits you and give a brief description of it. Ex. Kitty BoyHe is smitten with his kitten he'll give her any treat to eat. Chelsea Monet loves to play but if she wanted she could sleep all day.
108.Where does fashion come to life? On the streets, when you see people wearing it and you find that you like it as well and “wouldn’t mind wearing something like that”.
109. What do you think of cloning? I think it’s wrong, God is the only one to create life
110. Do you read more or watch tv more? Read, most def.
111. With all this terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? Yeah, but to an extent
112. What is the best punishment you could come up with for osama if you caught him alive? Death
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? Haha..yeah..my boobs, like every other teenage girl on a boring day
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on tv? Yeah, I was on a commercial that ran for like 3 years
115. Have you ever won a lottery, sweepstakes prize? Not really….
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? Yeah, like when I was 12 my soccer team won third best in state.
117. dO YOU FIND bOB rOSS (THE HAPPY LITTLE TREES GUY) TO BE A VERY CALMING SHOW TO WATCH? (sorry about the caps) Oh yeah, man, he is so mellow, his voice makes me want to go to sleep.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? My grandpa sold cattle medicine for a while and then he sold cosmetics and then he worked from some ostrich place and now he works somewhere were they help out little businesses start out. My grandma used to be a telephone operator, now she’s a homewife and she takes care of us grandkids. My OTHER grandma is a doctor that delivers babies and gives anesthesia, and my other granpa used to be a Blue Angel and is now a commercial airline piolet
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? I am somehow related to Sam Houston
120. Is there anyone you trust Completely? I wish I could say God, but even I sometimes I don’t believe I can FULLY trust him…
121. Do you believe in god? yes
122. Should there be a woman president? yes
How about a president who is not christian? yah
how about a non-white president? yeah
123. Would you rather have an indoor jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Indoor jacuzzi
124. What things are you interested in that you study/read up on on your own? Sign language, the boys I like (heh), I find paranormal stuff interesting…
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Ah..sorta, not really
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? I think so, I know quite a bit for my age
127. Would you donate a hundred dollars to cause to be able to slide into a pool of jello? Hell yeah, if its for a cause and I get to swim into some jello..that’s awesome!
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? If yes what happened? Not really, they scare me…
129. Have you/would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? No, there are no subways here…and if there were…no
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making someone else die 70 years sooner would you? no
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
a: I dust my lemon lies with powder pink and sweet...nope, I dunno
b: this girl named carol follows darrel every gig we play... nope I dunno either
c: I could make a film and make you my star…of my private movie?
132. Are we having fun yet? Oh yes, tons
133. Would you rather be the president or a rock star? rockstar
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Yeah, like in the 7th grade to Jared Rogers
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? No, I don’t think so…it’s all about email these days..
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? Yeah, Linkin Park and POD, and hmm…I dunno what other ones are coming yet…but I will check..
137. What's the best animated movie you've ever seen?The Lion King, The Secrets of Nimh, Balto, I like my animated movies…
138. What do you think the world would be like after a nuclear winter? Wow, that would be freaking weird, half of Texas would be dead considering we are SO not used to being that cold…
139. Are you a leader or a follower? Eh, I am somewhat of a leader..but I can be a follower
140. What are the best bands/songs to listen to while driving? Tatu, Eminem, Beastie Boys, Britney Spears, Madonna, Nsync, there are tons
141. If your car is decorated then what does it look like? I don’t have a car; therefore, it is not decorated
142. What (to you) is the most amazing accomplishment that anyone has ever accomplished? When they find the cure for AIDS, THAT will be the most amazing accomplishment in the world
143. About how many emails do you get a day?maybe 2
how many of them are junk mail? 1
how many forwards?1
144. What's your fave thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? Download music, and read other people’s journals and stalk people..haha..
145. Do you believe Kurt Cobain Killed himself or was it a conspiracy? Yeah, I think he really killed himself
146. Would you rather drive across country or fly? drive
147. What/who would you bring with you on a road trip? Oh wow, now you are going to get me started ok…
Who: Ryan, Clayton, Clayton’s Gf, Jason, Kris, Tim, Amanda, Mel, Robert
What: blankets, lots of clothes, tons of money, lots and lots of food, music player, cds, batteries, tents, flashlights, power chords, cigarettes, alcohol,a Big ass car, something for protection (just in case we run into some weird mothers like on Texas Chainsaw Massacre) and uh… a guitar, 3 lighters, a cooler, water, hair stuff..
148. What will you dress up as this year for halloween? Either a kitty kat or Tinkerbell
149. At about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? 23/24
150. Does there REALLY need to be an austin powers 3?There IS an Austin Powers 3 and NO there was no need for it…