|The beginning of the 5000 question survey..I thought it would be something you guys would enjoy..
||[Mar. 23rd, 2004|09:37 pm]
|||||Britney | "Showdown"||]|
so here it goes, every post, 10 questions..haha..this should take a while...but if I feel up to it...50 questions...MWUAHAHA!
Fell free to steal this...
1.Who are you? Chelsea Monet Millson
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
a.I can be a major bitch, but not all the time
b.I hate being called a liar
c.I can be a very paranoid person and easily stressed out
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? Chillin with friends, listening to music, playing the drums, watching TV, dancing, shopping
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
Oral Interp, Dance, Photojournalism, World History, English, Algebra 2, Chemistry, Yearbook
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? Getting better at the drums…
6. Where will you be in 5 years? It’ll be really cool if I could be doing what I love and already be making a living so I could possibly start getting ready to have a family
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? Lots of things: a photographer, a teacher, an actress, an interior decorator, a public relations director, a writer…there is a lot of things
8. Are you more child-like or childish? We can all be childish but I think I am child like. My features make me look really young
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? “You should call Nonnie.”- Talking to my mom
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I Keep Lookin | Sara Evans
11. Have you ever taken a martial arts class? Nope, I’ve thought about taking a kickboxing class though
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? I think my life tends to get better, I do have some bad times, but when I look back and see where I used to be, my life has totally gotten better.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? I think so, sooner or later things pass and you move on…
14. How do you handle a rainy day? I love rainy days actually, I like to play in it, or I read a book or I get all snuggly and watch movies.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing your luggage.
16. How is your relationship with your parents? Will you miss them when they are gone? I’m not as close with my dad, and I mean I guess I will sort of miss him, but I barely see him as it is…my mom I love dearly, and I dunno how I would live without her.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? At times, but sometimes people are a little bit TOO subtle and it never crosses my mind…heh
18. What is the truest thing that you know? God is my Lord and Savior and without him I am nothing
19. What do you want your life to be like, as the future takes clearer shape? I know that my life won’t be that easy but I want my life to be long and prosperous and adventurous and filled with many things and memories that I can cherish with the people I love.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yeah I have, my mom always gives me second chances, and so do my friends when I screw up, they do it because they know I’ll try harder and I learn from mistakes and because they love me and they know I would do the same for them.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I like giving, just seeing the people’s face, that’s why I like to give my present’s early.hehe.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart? I really do try, I try not to be ignorant and closed-minded…but sometimes it’s easier to do things the logical way then what your heart says.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Prolly when I had my earache and upper respiratory infection at the same time, or when I sprain my ankle.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? My dad just being the way he is, the time period when my friends never acknowledged me
25. Who have you hugged today? Kaydee, Spencer, Tim, Amanda
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? Hm...well, sadly, I can't think of anything
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Yeah, of course
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A understanding how people think and why
B how to act
c learn karate or something like that
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? How people make me feel and what they say
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Honesty, communication, trust, understanding, fun
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A write a book, even if it’s not published or anything.
B travel the world
c find my one true love
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
c rejection from those I love
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Not really, I am a pretty bias person
34. What does each decade make you think of:
The 1900: I ono
30's: I ono
40's: still dunno
80's: big hair
2000 (so far): crazyness
35. Which decade do you feel you belong in and why? The 70s
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? It’s not an oldies rock song but I like Stevie Wonder’s “Isn’t She Lovely”
37. If you could say any sentence to the president of the USA what would it be? Good luck?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? Vh1 music videos
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? I’m like the evil queen in Snow White because I like to know about things around me and I don’t like it when people try to get in my way when I want to be the best.
40. Have you ever been a girlscout/boyscout? For like 2 years in like 1st and 2nd grade
41. If you were travelling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? fly
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Because..I ono..the sun makes it blue..?
43. What does your name mean? A safe harbor by the sea
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outerspace? Def. The ocean
45. Word association-what's the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
air: Sparta song
meat: and potatoes
elvis: blue suede shoes
clash: the band
46. If you could meet any person who is dead and famous who would you want it to be? Kurt Cobain
47. What if you could meet anyone alive and famous? Ewan McGregor…I am a loser, I don’t care to meet anyone in the least importance.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Moulin Rouge, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Lion King, oooh and PETER PAN!!
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Food, TONS of batteries, cd player, Cds, blanket, pillow, journal, coloring book, colors, cell phone.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? No
FIFTY because I love you guys...